During the COVID-19 outbreak, all of us at Emplify want to offer our best resources to help leaders and employees navigate the engagement and well-being challenges that come with this crisis. We’ll keep this page up-to-date with new webinars, blogs, free tools, and more as they are created.
If there are any additional resources we can provide or questions we can help answer, please feel free to share them with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free Employee Well-being Assessment Tool for Managers
We created a free tool for managers that helps assess the well-being, remote readiness, and specific needs of their teams as the COVID-19 outbreak continues to unfold. We hope it serves you well.
- How to Lead in the Midst of Uncertainty
- 7 Immediate Tips for Managing Your Newly Remote Team
- 5 (Practical) Cs for Leading in a Crisis
- Tactics for Overwhelmed HR & People Leaders – March 31, 2-3 pm ET (sign up now to attend or to get the recording!)
- Smart Ways to Manage a Newly Remote Workforce – April 2, 2-3 pm ET (a From Day One event featuring Emplify CEO Santiago Jaramillo)
- Leading in Times of Uncertainty – watch on demand
- Emplify’s COVID-19 Work From Home Ground Rules – an example of a communication template we used while moving to a remote-only workplace
- Insights Podcast: Immediate Insights for Managing Your Now Remote Workforce
- Resources for Employees – an article filled with quick tips you can share with your employees
- The Culture Code – subscribe to Emplify’s monthly newsletter for more helpful culture-building content