Company’s Focus on Growing Sales and Product Teams Will Accelerate Adoption of Emplify Across U.S. Workforces
FISHERS, Indiana (February 8, 2017)—Following its strong launch in 2016, Emplify, the world’s leading employee engagement app platform, today announced the addition of three talented new hires to fuel the company’s 2017 momentum. New hires include Account Executive Nikki Lewallen (current CEO of Rainmakers), Director of Talent Acquisition and Development Theresa Koch (former Recruiting Manager at Salesforce and People and Culture Director at CloudOne), and Director of Sales Development Mary Browning (former COO of LeadJen).
In November 2016, mobile app engagement platform Bluebridge sold its church and tourism units for $8 million to invest complete focus and resources into Emplify. Now, the company will leverage the expertise of these new hires to fuel sales and product growth, supporting market demand for the employee engagement measurement and improvement solution. With the addition of Koch, Emplify plans to aggressively hire 15 new employees in the next six months to round out its product and engineering team and fill other key internal roles in the organization.
Following its July 2016 launch, Emplify experienced rapid traction and has quickly become a leader in the employee engagement space. Key points of success in 2016 include:
- Emplify was introduced as a new product line powered by Bluebridge in July 2016 after accounting for more than half of new sales for the company.
- In October, the company introduced Emplify Measure, an annual and quarterly survey (administered by Emplify via email and SMS) that analyzes 15 psychometrically-validated indicators of engagement, so companies can pinpoint and improve true engagement rather than job satisfaction perks.
- Emplify added more than 60 organizations to its customer list, including Sun King and Upland Breweries, Indiana Donor Network, Damar Services, Inc., Duke Realty, Medxcel and dozens of others, resulting in a 91% increase in monthly active users on Emplify’s app platform from July to December.
- The Emplify team grew its total number of employees to 52, up 37% from 2015.
- In one year, Emplify surpassed annual revenue goals that took Bluebridge Tourism and Church 3 years, respectively, to achieve.
- Emplify’s CEO Santiago Jaramillo and Co-Founder Todd Richardson, together with Wiley Publishing, published Agile Engagement, a book featuring practical advice for leveraging data-driven methodologies to build a more connected and engaged workforce.
“Last year was full of exciting discoveries and massive celebration for Emplify. What started as an idea to increase our own internal engagement has evolved into a powerful tool that can help millions of employees be more engaged with their work,” said Santiago Jaramillo, CEO and founder of Emplify. “With the addition of these expert sales and talent professionals, we are building the best team, the best product, and the best customer acquisition engine so that we can continue creating something incredible.”
For more information about Emplify, visit www.emplify.com. To apply for open positions at Emplify, visit the company’s careers page.
Emplify is the world’s leading employee engagement app platform that provides organizations with a better, mobile-first way to measure and improve engagement through easily-accessible employer-branded mobile apps. Customers include Medxcel Facilities Management, Steel Encounters, Damar Services, Inc., Which Wich, Project Lead the Way, the NFL Trust and many more. Powered by a platform that has more than 800 branded mobile apps across the Apple and Android app stores with over 16 million push notifications sent, Emplify is proven, scalable, easy-to-use and highly accessible for employees. Learn more at emplify.com.