INDIANAPOLIS (July 27, 2020) – Emplify, an employee engagement measurement company, has announced the launch of People Insights 2.0, the second edition of the company’s flagship employee survey platform. The update includes a Dynamic Feedback tool, which utilizes AI to analyze sentiment expressed in employee comments. Users can then filter the Dynamic Feedback responses by sentiment to better understand themes and emotional patterns in the text.
New features include:
- Sentiment Analysis uses artificial intelligence to analyze employee comments and help leaders quickly grasp common themes so they can make more informed decisions.
- Unlimited Filtering allows leaders to view Engagement Assessment results by layering employee attributes together like Generation, Tenure, Department, Location, and more.
- The new user experience is designed to help leaders quickly access the most relevant data and be strategic with their time.
“The ability to uncover profound insights deep within employee engagement data is one of the main reasons business leaders love Emplify,” said Santiago Jaramillo, Emplify co-founder and CEO. “People Insights 2.0 makes it even easier to dive deeper into the data, even for organizations with non-traditional org charts.”
Engagement is an accurate indicator of “how it’s going” at work. It quantifies the impact of decisions made at the global and local levels. Thus, engagement serves as a useful tool for understanding the effect of leadership on employees. Emplify’s methodology is built on the following agile principles:
- Create a measure-learn-act feedback cycle
- Focus on continuous improvement by aligning with the rate at which business strategy and action occur
- Move control and responsibility down the organization so that each level is capable of operationalizing engagement with their own team, department or group
Emplify is the only employee engagement company that combines software with human data analysis and expert coaching. The solution uses employee surveys to score how an employer performs across 17 employee engagement drivers such as autonomy, feedback and psychological safety. There are a number of ways the employer can segment the data, the most common including by department, manager, generation, gender and role. A People Insights Consultant—a role akin to a data analyst and executive coach hybrid—helps business managers analyze survey results and build an action plan to measurably improve engagement.
In October 2019, Emplify announced it had raised a $15M Series B, led by Edison Partners. Leading brands like Purdue, Yamaha and Castellini trust Emplify to improve business results through employee engagement.
Emplify’s data-driven employee engagement improvement solution helps executives, managers and HR leaders make better people decisions and improve business results. Informed by science and psychometrics, Emplify is the first to fuse a software platform, agile process, and expert human strategists into a data-proven employee engagement system — focused on achieving iterative business transformation through simple, actionable, and timely culture measurement and coaching. Emplify was co-founded in 2015 by Santiago Jaramillo, bestselling author of Agile Engagement, and Adam Weber, author of Lead like a Human, available for pre-order now. Based in Indianapolis, Ind., Emplify is backed by Edison Partners, Allos Ventures and Cultivation Capital, and is on a mission to help all people achieve their true potential at work.