Dates and times:
- Tuesday, March 24th @ 11:00 am-12:30 pm EST
- Thursday, March 26th @ 2:30 pm-4:00 pm EST
With no end to the current situation in sight, one of the biggest challenges leaders are facing is how to foster productivity in a newly remote culture. How do I manage daily activity? What is the right communication cadence? How do we ensure we’re moving in the right direction? How can I inspire discretionary effort?
Whatever your questions are, we’re bringing together an intimate group of your peers to help solve your biggest challenge around productivity. In this virtual round table, facilitated by a certified change management coach and national expert, Gaylen Smith-Osborn, you’ll have the opportunity to share the current state of productivity for your company and receive feedback and ideas from peers. In this 90 minute session, you’ll walk away with:
- A personalized leadership action plan, with ideas to implement immediately
- A peer accountability partner, to offer support and encouragement to ensure you overcome your current challenge
- A renewed energy and focus plus new connection with leaders like yourself
In order to keep discussion at the center of this session, we’re limiting each round table to the first 12 executives. Be sure to complete the form to save your spot now! If these become full, we will put you at the top of the list for the next sessions.